Subsubsection 18.104.22.168 - Mount a Crystal
The Pin Selector field has 5 columns and 12 rows. Columns represent pucks in the robot’s dewar while rows are pin-positions within each puck. Thus (4-2) indicates puck 4, pin-position 2.
- press Setup for Use
- press ! → home
- click the desired Pin in Pin Selector
- Next Pin will reflect the choice
- press Next Pin → Mount
- The robot begins the mounting procedure
- Do not press any buttons during the execution of the command!
- A blue bar in the Robot Status → “Busy” represents activity
- Mount is complete when the black border appears in the centering widget